The black RM-MULTI/EB Extreme Wireless Mic Case from Porta Brace is a heavy-duty way to tote around at least four mic receivers. It is a modular case that will connect to virtually all PortaBrace audio cases.
Cable access is achieved through openings in the top, sides and bottom of the case. You can even store folded headphones within the front drawstring pouch. The lid is designed with plenty of storage space for extras.
The front edge of the pocket is hidden but is connected to a clear vinyl window for viewing the contents. It also provides space for a second antenna to extend for receivers with two antennas. The inside of the case has movable dividers to accommodate equipment for use and viewing.
Outside the case, you'll have additional attachment points where you can hang extra wireless receivers. Made in the USA, this case will provide secure protection for your expensive gear while providing rapid access and reliable functionality.
- Modular case fitting nearly all Porta Brace audio and mixer case models
- Hidden front edge of the pocket opens and connects to the clear vinyl window allowing a second antenna to emerge on receivers with two antennas
- Holds at least 4 radio mic receivers (Lectrosonics, Micron, Vega, Sony)
- Holds More Than 4 Radio Mic Receivers
- Cable Access Through Sides, Top, Bottom
- Connects to Most Porta Brace Audio Cases
- Stores Folded Headphones In Front Pouch
- Durable, 1000-Denier Cordura Nylon
- Clear Vinyl Window to See Contents
- Room for Second Antenna to Stick Out
- Movable Dividers
- Side Has Spots for Other Receivers
- Made in The USA
Material 1000-Denier Cordura Nylon
Type of Closure Touch fastener
Exterior Dimensions 4.5 x 8.5 x 12.75" (11.4 x 21.6 x 32.4 cm)
Interior Dimensions 4.0 x 7.0 x 12.0" (10.2 x 17.8 x 30.5 cm)
Weight 1.0 lb (0.45 kg)
Package Weight 1.16 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 14.25 x 10.65 x 5.95"