The RIG-FS5OR Camera Case with interior kit is designed to carry the Sony PXW-FS5 camera. The RIG-FS5OR has smooth-rolling, off-road wheels with ball-bearings and solid steel axels for added strength. The wheels are also removable to prevent damage during air-travel. This large and extremely flexible case is durable and complete with accessory items that will assure your gear is held safely and comfortably in place.
Arrive at your venue in Shoot Ready™ format knowing everything you need is packed, organized and accessible. The case is made from rugged 1000-denier Cordura® and features 1" thick padding surrounding a hollow-core plastic frame. The bottom is bolstered by a layer of waterproof rubber to assist with ground protection. It's carried by its two top suede leather carry handles or removable suede leather shoulder strap.
The main compartment is accessed via strong YKK® zippers and a secure Velcro strip along the front flap. The compartment is empty and can be configured to meet your needs using Porta Brace's included 7" x 13" divider, Camera Tie-down Cinch and Camera Support Block (foam block). The case also comes with two padded lens cups and a handy white balance card. Two large accessory side pockets are accompanied by a front slip pocket for various accessories.
- - Specifically sized for Sony FS5 camera rigs up to 22" long and 13.5 “ high, includes interior dividers and accessory storage pouches
- - Padded rigid walls, bottom, top for superior protection & lightweight design for stackability
- - Quick dual-zip top lid for easy-open access
- - 2-side pockets for additional storage
- - Water-resistant 1000d Cordura fabric and water-proofed nylon-bonded triple-tacked stitching for superior water-resistancy in a range of unpredictable production conditions
- - Smooth rolling high-performance of