The RIG-2VENICESRKOR Camera Case with interior kit is designed to carry Sony Venice camera rigs fully assembled or with minimal disassembly of the rig components. The RIG-2VENICESRKOR has smooth-rolling, off-road wheels with ball-bearings and solid steel axels for added strength. The wheels are also removable to prevent damage during air-travel. Ideal for mid-size rigs this large and extremely flexible case is durable and complete with accessory items that will assure your gear is held safely and comfortably in place.
Arrive at your venue in Shoot Ready™ format knowing everything you need is packed, organized and accessible. The case is made from rugged 1000-denier Cordura® and features 1" thick padding surrounding a hollow-core plastic frame. The bottom is bolstered by a layer of waterproof rubber to assist with ground protection. It's carried by its two top suede leather carry handles or removable suede leather shoulder strap.
The main compartment is accessed via strong YKK® zippers and a secure Velcro strip along the front flap. The compartment is empty and can be configured to meet your needs using Porta Brace's included 7" x 13" divider, Camera Tie-down Cinch and Camera Support Block (foam block). The case also comes with two padded lens cups and a handy white balance card. Two large accessory side pockets are accompanied by a front slip pocket for various accessories.
RIG Camera Case Features
- Heavy Duty "Shoot Ready" TM transport for complete RIG style cinema and DSLR cameras
- Save time, avoid camera set-up and break down
- Light-weight, padded rigid-frame for maximum protection and stackability
- Padded genuine-suede shoulder strap included for superior carry comfort and durability
- Organizing accessories included- lens cups, pouches, dividers, equipment tie-downs, padded stabilizing block, white balance card
- 1000d Cordura brand nylon and triple bonded nylon threads for rugged long-life construction and performance in harsh field conditions
- Proprietary Portabrace heavy-duty, smooth rolling off-road (OR) removable wheels, high-performance bearings, and solid steel axles for a wide range of extreme field and urban production conditions
- Side storage pocket
-Quick, zippered top access
-1000-denier Cordura® material
-Lightweight, hollow-core rigid frame for maximum protection
-Off-road wheels for easier transportation