The Porta Brace TS-50A Tripod Shellpack Case (Black) is a 1000 denier Cordura padded case with an armored interior shell. This is a very rugged case, which can be used for everyday field work, but will also withstand the rigors of extensive travel and shipping.
It has a quick-release wooden handle with a padded grip that makes for very comfortable hand carrying, and backpacking shoulder straps for hands-free carrying.
1000 denier Cordura, padded case made to carry a tripod with head and accessories.
- Four long hanging pockets (2 on each side of the case) hold padded blocks for shipping protection, or can be used to hold tripod plate and excess gear such as handles, fishpoles and microphones.
- Four exterior zippered pockets for additional accessories
- Quick-release maple handle, with padded grip
- Backpack straps store in back of case
- Two handle straps are used to lift the case when it is in shipping mode
- Hard rubber foot pad for tripods with spiked feet.
- Two sets of red touch fastener straps for cinching tripod heads and legs.
- Compatible with
- Sachtler System 14, 18, 2, 4, 6, 8, DV2 tripods
- Tripod and head up to 50" in length with folded legs diameter less than 10"
- For Tripods up to 50 x 10" (L X Dia)
- 1000D Cordura Padded Case
- Armored Interior Shell
- Wooden Handle with Padded Grip
Carrying/Transport Options Backpack Straps, Handle
Type of Closure Zipper
Exterior Material Nylon, Cordura
Interior Dimensions H: 10.0 x W: 8.0 x L: 50.0" / H: 25.4 x W: 20.3 x L: 127.0 cm
Weight 12.5 lb / 5.7 k
Package Weight 16.1 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 52.2 x 14.2 x 10"