The Porta Brace TS-46B Tripod Shellpack (Black) is a 1000 denier Cordura padded case with an armored interior shell. This is a very rugged case, which can be used for everyday field work, but will also withstand the rigors of extensive travel and shipping.
It has a quick-release wooden maple handle with a padded grip that makes for very comfortable hand carrying, and backpacking shoulder straps for hands-free carrying.
There are four long interior hanging pockets and four exterior zippered pockets. Interior tie downs and cushioning provide secure protection for the valuable equipment. The backpack shoulder straps and the maple carrying handle hide away in their own zippered compartments.
- 1000 denier Cordura, padded case made to carry a tripod with head and accessories
- Four long interior hanging pockets (two on each side of the case) hold padded blocks for shipping protection, or can be used to hold tripod plate and excess gear such as handles, fishpoles and microphones.
- Four exterior zippered pockets for additional accessories
- Quick-release maple handle, with padded grip
- Backpack straps store in back of case
- Two handle straps are used to lift the case when it is in shipping mode
- Hard rubber foot pad for tripods with spiked feet.
- Two sets of red touch fastener straps for cinching tripod heads and legs.
- Bogen/Manfrotto 3065, 3069, 3194, 3195
- Tripod and head up to 46" in length with folded legs diameter less than 12"
- Fits Tripods up to 46" Long and 12" Dia
- 1000D Cordura Padded Case
- Four Long Interior Hanging Pockets
- Four Exterior Zippered Pockets
Carrying/Transport Options Backpack Straps, Handle
Type of Closure Zipper
Exterior Material Nylon, Cordura
Interior Dimensions H: 12.0 x W: 9.0 x L: 46.0" / H: 30.5 x W: 22.9 x L: 116.8 cm
Weight 10.0 lb / 4.5 kg
Package Weight 15 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 52 x 14.3 x 10.5"