The Porta Brace PC-2 Production Case, in black, is designed to protect, carry, and organize a complete mix of video or audio field equipment. The case is made from 1000-denier Cordura, with a rigid plastic interior. It features a roomy interior with easily adjusted partitions for securing the equipment.
There are two large mesh pockets in the top lid, interior pockets on all sides of the main compartment, and five sturdy outside pockets of various sizes and shapes that are color-coded to help you organize accessories. The case can be carried with a leather handle or a removable, adjustable, heavy-duty, nonslip shoulder strap. An LI-GLW illumination strip light pocket is included.
1000-denier Cordura bag made to carry audio and/or video equipment.
Rigid, hollow-core plastic frame interior protects the gear.
Includes LI-GLW illumination strip light pocket (batteries not included)
- Leather handle with nylon straps
- Removable, adjustable, suede leather shoulder strap
- Two large mesh pockets in the top lid
- Three front pockets with color-coded tabs
- Two side pockets with color-coded tabs
- Two adjustable dividers are included.
- Fits Accessories for Production
- 1000D Cordura with Rigid Interior
- Mesh Pocket System in Top Lid
- Five Sturdy Exterior Pockets
Interior Dimensions 21.5 x 8 x 12.5" / 54.61 x 20.32 x 31.75 cm
Additional Storage 6 x Pockets
Carrying/Transport Options Handle, Shoulder Strap
Type of Closure Hook-and-Loop, Zipper
Material Cordura, Plastic
Exterior Dimensions 25 x 12 x 15" / 63.5 x 30.48 x 38.1 cm
Weight 10.5 lb / 4.76 g
Package Weight 9.2 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 32.6 x 16 x 13.5"