The LENS-SET1 offers a tremendous value for the perfect compact Shoot Ready lens setup. The kit includes a PB-LB47 Lens Belt for carrying and protecting spare lenses during field production, and a FREE PB-2300E hard case for packing the lens belt and lenses during travel or transport.
The PB-LB47 Lens Belt consists of a strong Nylon web belt with large, durable plastic buckle. There are 3 plastic D-rings on the belt to clip cables and other accessories. The Lens Belt also comes with a 4-inch and 7-inch padded Lens Cup. The Lens Cups protect and store your spare lenses. They can be worn on the belt or removed and packed into carrying cases. Different color tabs make identifying lenses easy.
The PB-2300F Hard Case with foam interior is a watertight, high-performance hard resin case for video, audio, and photographic equipment transportation and protection. It is watertight and airtight with a pressure relief valve, easy to operate latches, and a comfortable hand grip.
The patented resin material is lighter than many comparable brands, which helps reduce fatigue and shipping costs.The PB-2300F is constructed with a high-performance hard-resin material reinforced at the corners. The PB-2300F is ideal for GoPro or other action cams, audio, and photographic equipment.
- -ATA (Air Transport Association) 300 rated
- -IP67 Military specification for protection against dust and against the effect of immersion between 15cm and 1.0 m
- -STANAG 4280 is a NATO specification for high and low temperatures for extended periods of time (up to 131° Fahrenheit for 48 hours and as low as -4.0° Fahrenheit for 16 hours)
- -DS 81-41 (military-grade)
- -Unbreakable, high-strength hard shell
- -Durable, adjustable Lens Belt
- -Protective Lens Cups can be worn on belt
- -Lens Cups can be removed and stored in case
- -Hard Case has double-hinged locking system
- -Super-soft rubber handle grips