The Portabrace heavy-duty Tool Sack will be the best friend of anyone working with lots of heavy tools every day. The sack's wide-mouth opening makes it easy to find the tool you're looking for. When carrying the Sack Pack, there is a cinch cord that can be pulled tight to secure the items in the sack.
The Tool Sack is constructed using ballistic-grade, heavy-duty 1000-denier Cordura® nylon material. The Cordura® is treated with an extra layer of waterproof coating to make the case extra resistant to moisture, dirt, and grime.
Each Tool Sack is carefully hand-crafted in Vermont, USA by an experienced production team that has been making bags, cases, and vests built to withstand some of the harshest field-conditions in the world for over 47 years. The sack has genuine suede leather handles, which provide a comfortable and long-lasting grip. The sacks are produced using sewing techniques that reinforce all seams and handle attachment-points to make the sack as strong as possible- the Tool Sack can carry up to 80lbs during everyday use.
Portabrace Tool Sack Features:
- Military-grade materials for long-lasting durability
- Densely woven, high-strength nylon fabric coated for water-resistance
- Exceptional abrasion, tear and puncture resistance
- Designed for maximum durability and long-lasting performance
- Wide-mouth opening with quick-cinch cord
- Made in the USA
- Genuine, soft suede leather carrying handles
- Strong, 2-inch nylon web handle straps with reinforced stitching
- Small storage pocket for quick access to keys or other small valuables
- 1000D Cordura® nylon provides durability and longevity under daily use.
- 100% genuine suede leather
- 2” folded nylon webbing
- Customizable solution
- Durable, 1000-denier Cordura
- Engineered for professionals
- Superior performance through simplicity of design
Interior: 14 x 6.0 x 14" (35.56 x 15.24 x 35.56cm) (LxWxH)
Weight: 2.0 lbs