Porta Brace RS-PXWX400 Overview
Use the RS-PXWX400 Rain Slicker from Porta Brace to protect your Sony PXW-X400 from rain and dust. The waterproof exterior is made of nylon, while the interior is lined with a soft tricot material to help prevent unwanted scratches and smudges. The Taslan Nylon exterior is breathable, preventing your camera from overheating while it is covered. Clear vinyl windows and strategically placed openings for control access allow for easy operation without letting moisture in.
The lens is further protected by a neoprene gasket. Features include a detachable front visor that conforms to square lens shades, and a rain fly for added coverage.
- Waterproof, breathable nylon material keeps your camera dry while preventing overheating
- Multiple clear vinyl windows for viewing and accessing the camera controls
- Quick-change access for camera-mounted batteries and mics
- Detachable front visor conforms to square lens shades
- A neoprene gasket and front visor for added lens protection
Accommodates Sony PXW-X400
Type of Closure Hook-and-Loop
Material Nylon, Tricot
Weight 1.5 lb / 680 g
Package Weight 1.3 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 13.6 x 10.15 x 5.45"