Take advantage of this Rain Slicker from Porta Brace to protect your Canon C100 Mark II from inclement weather. The resilient exterior is made of nylon, while the interior is lined with a soft tricot material that will help prevent unwanted scratches and smudges.
The nylon exterior is both water-repellent and breathable, so while your camera is covered, it won't overheat. Clear vinyl windows and strategically placed openings for control access allows for easy operation without letting moisture in. Openings for the lens and the viewfinder are secured with a drawstring to ensure a tight fit.
- Waterproof and breathable nylon material
- Clear vinyl windows over control panel
- Use with viewfinder and shoe-mounted accessories
- For use on tripod or handheld
- Protects Canon C100 Mark II Camera
- Accommodates Mounted Mic
- Waterproof, Breathable Taslan Exterior
- Lined with Soft Tricot
- Clear Vinyl Viewfinder Window
- Multiple Access Points for Controls
- Adjustable Drawstring Around Lens
- Made in the USA
Accommodates Canon C100 Mark II
Type of Closure Drawstring
Material Nylon, Tricot
Package Weight 0.665 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 11.85 x 9.05 x 3.95"