Transport your fully assembled URSA Broadcast camera rig with the black Porta Brace Shoot-Ready Rigid-Frame Carrying Case. The exterior of the case is constructed from weather-resistant Cordura nylon surrounding a hollow-core plastic frame with thick padding. The bottom of the case is reinforced with a layer of waterproof rubber. In addition, the case includes a shoulder strap for carrying.
The 13.5" interior height allows entire rigs to fit inside the case, so you can be up and running with minimal setup time. External pockets can hold accessories and small essentials, while the spacious main compartment houses the camera.
Larger accessories can also fit inside the main compartment by using the included divider and lens cups. The interior of the case is lined with a soft material which won't scratch finishes and also provides purchase for hook-and-loop dividers.
- Specifically sized for fully assembled URSA Broadcast camera rigs up to 22" long and 13.5" high, with an interior divider and lens storage pouches
- Padded rigid walls, bottom, and top for superior protection, with a lightweight design for stackability
- Quick dual-zip top lid for easy-open access
- Side pocket for additional storage
- Water-resistant 1000-denier Cordura fabric and nylon-bonded, triple-tacked stitching withstand a range of unpredictable production conditions
- Fits URSA Broadcast Camera Setups
- Zippered Closure
- Includes Divider and Lens Cups
- Exterior Accessory Pockets
- Includes Suede Carry Strap