The Porta Brace Lightweight Durable Carrying Case with Off Road Wheels has enough space to house an assembled Sony PXW-FX9 camera for protection and transport on its removable off-road wheels. Since the camera does not have to be extensively broken down, you can take it out of the case and be ready to shoot within seconds.
The case has an abrasion-resistant 1000D Cordura exterior, and the camera is protected by a layer of interior padding surrounding a hollow-core rigid frame lined with copper-colored Veltex. The Veltex material protects the camera and allows for positioning of divider panels anywhere within the case. For storing accessories and other on-set essentials, dual large exterior pockets are easily accessible on the outside of the case.
For extra security, a camera tie-down strap is included. A retractable pull handle helps you roll the case to your desired location, and then retract it so it takes up less space once you arrive at your destination.
- Padded rigid frame for maximum protection
- Accommodates PXW-FX9 with lens and viewfinder attached
- Anti-skid, waterproof bottom layer
- The wheels can be removed, which can help avoid damage during air travel
- Retractable pull handle
- Holds Assembled Camera Kit
- Removable Off-Road Wheels
- Minimal or No Breakdown Required
- 1000D-Cordura Exterior
- Large Dual Exterior Pockets
- Retractable Pull Handle