The three black PB-B12213 Zippered Padded Pouches from Porta Brace are designed to hold those small video and electronic accessories that you need quickly but don't want to stuff in the bottom of your regular, larger bag. As an accessory to many of Porta Brace's larger bags, these pouches help you organize and locate the little stuff that manages to easily get lost.
The 400-denier nylon pack-cloth lining is DWR (durable water-resistant) coated for added protection. The pouch itself is poly-filled for cushioning against the inevitable bumps and abrasions gear undergoes while in the field. The dual zippers permit you to load your gear in the top of the pouch and seal it up from both sides.
This also provides quicker access to it when needed. As a stand-alone item, the pouch wills serve you well but it can also be used as an insert with numerous larger Porta Brace bags.
- Small Veltex-lined padded pouch for carrying video accessories and small electronics. Veltex is a nylon fabric designed to be used hook fasteners
- Pouch has poly-fill padding for protecting contents against bumps and small scratches
- Interior is lined with a soft, 400-denier nylon pack-cloth, which has a layer of DWR water-resistant coating
- Dual-zippers make zipping up large items easier by allowing you to place the item in the top of the pouch and zipper it closed from both sides
- Fits many of Porta Brace's larger bags
- For Video Accessories/Small Electronics
- Poly-Fill Padding for Cushioning
- Exterior is 1000-denier Cordura
- Interior is 400-denier Nylon
- Layer of Water-Resistant Coating
- Dual Zippers
- Use as Insert for Porta Brace Cases
- Made in the USA