The MS-A9 Messenger Bag is designed to carry camera, lenses, memory cards, and an iPad. The main compartment is large enough to fit a camera body and 2 lenses or multiple camera bodies. There is an additional storage area for up to 3 lenses. On the front of the case there is a fold-out flap, lined with anti-skid material, to hold a mono-pod. The case body is constructed of a padded, semi-rigid frame and durable, 1000-denier Cordura® material. The inside of the lid is designed to hold memory cards, with clear vinyl windows to easily identify cards. A comfortable suede shoulder strap is included.
Updated Features Include:
- Integrated top handle for carrying heavy loads
- Zipper closures (replace Velcro) for improved weather resistance
- More secure tablet space for improved field-use
- More secure anti-glare visor for improved screen visibility
iPad usage: Store, protect, and use your iPad without taking it out of the case. There's a built-in anti-scratch screen protector and fold-out anti-glare visor for improved visibility outdoors.
The messenger has two compartments, one for the camera and lens or two camera bodies, and a separate lens compartment.
FREE BP-LB47 LENS BELT WITH PURCHASE OF MS-A9
Free item may not show in your cart at check out but will be shipped with your purchase
- -Holds Sony Alpha A9 Camera & 4 Extra Lenses
- -Holds an iPad/Built-in Anti-Glare Visor
- -Water-Resistant 1000-D Cordura Nylon
- -Three Pockets for Memory Cards
- -Quick Access Front Snap Buckle
- -Tripod Pouch on Bottom