The MS-5DMKIV Messenger Bag is designed to carry one or two Canon 5D Mark IV camera bodies, spare lenses, memory cards, and an iPad or similar-sized tablet. The main compartment is large enough to fit a camera body and 2 lenses or multiple camera bodies. There is an additional storage area for up to 3 lenses. On the front of the case there is a fold-out flap, lined with anti-skid material, to hold a small tripod or camera stand. The case is constructed of a padded, semi-rigid frame and durable, 1000-denier Cordura® material. The inside of the lid is designed to hold memory cards, with clear vinyl windows to easily identify cards. A comfortable suede shoulder strap is included.
MS-5DMKIV Features Include:
- Integrated top handle for carrying heavy loads
- Zipper closures (replace Velcro) for improved weather resistance
- More secure tablet space for improved field-use
- More secure anti-glare visor for improved screen visibility
iPad usage: Store, protect, and use your iPad without taking it out of the case. There's a built-in anti-scratch screen protector and fold-out anti-glare visor for improved visibility outdoors.
TheMS-5DMKIV has two compartments, one for the camera and lens or two camera bodies, and a separate lens compartment.
*Equipment not included.
FREE BP-LB47 LENS BELT WITH PURCHASE OF MS-5DMKIV
Free item may not show in your cart at check out but will be shipped with your purchase
- -Holds Canon 5D Camera & 4 Extra Lenses
- All new Platinum-colored interior lining
- -Holds an iPad/Built-in Anti-Glare Visor
- -Water-Resistant 1000-D Cordura Nylon
- -Three Pockets for Memory Cards
- -Quick Access Front Snap