The CO-PXWX400B+ ENG-Style "Carry On" Camera Bag has a large, versatile padded viewfinder guard with enough room to accommodate and protect larger color-viewfinders found on many ENG-style cameras. The new, double zipper Quick-Zip™ lid provides fast Shoot-Ready® access to the camera and accessories inside the case. It also makes it easy to lift the camera out of the case without any snagging.
The entire case has a minimum of one-inch (1.0”) thick padded walls lined with soft Veltex® material. Veltex® is made of 100% nylon fabric with a polyester foam core and soft nylon tricot backing.
There is also a movable anti-skid, Slip-Not™, sleeve that provides extra stability for the camera inside the case. A nylon cinch-strap with strong plastic buckle wraps around the camera and helps keeps the camera in place during transport. The Veltex® lining adheres to a padded divider (included) for creating an accessory compartment within the case.
There is a 6-inch x 9-inch x 3-inch large exterior accessory pocket ideal for carrying extra batteries or other large accessories. Two (2) 10-inch x 8-inch slip-pockets line the back of the case for carrying cables, documents, or other small accessories. Two (2) interior mesh slip-pockets line the interior of the lid.
- Heavy Duty "Shoot Ready"® transport for ENG-style cameras
- Light-weight, one-inch thick soft-padded frame for maximum protection
- Genuine-suede handles and shoulder strap for comfortable carrying
- 1000d Cordura® brand nylon and triple bonded nylon threads for rugged long-life construction and performance in harsh field conditions
- Soft, padded viewfinder protection
-Large exterior pocket for carrying batteries or other accessories
- -Abrasion-resistant Cordura material
- -Semi-rigid, padded, lightweight frame
- -Quick-zip, easy-access lid
- -Suede pull & carry handles
- -Viewfinder "bubble" for comfortable fit