The CH-KARMA Camera Holster is the perfect "run-and-gun" field solution for filming with the GoPro Karma gimbal. The holster is constructed of durable, abrasion-resistant 1000-denier Cordura Nylon, which is used to make some of the toughest military tactical gear. Our Cordura is treated with an extra layer of water-resistant coating for maximum protection against water and debris. It is also cold-crack tested at -40°F for 4 hours.
There is a long zipper down the front of the holster that can be zipped up to provide a tighter grip around the Karma. The zipper is reverse-sewn to extend the life of the zipping mechanism and to further prevent debris from entering the main compartment of the holster. Unzipping the zipper allows for easier removal or insertion of the Karma unit. A cover folds down over the Karma while the camera is in the holster. The cover securely connects to the holster body with Velcro when in the closed position. The cover helps keep the Karma securely in place in the holster and is also an effective layer of protection from water and dust.
The CH-KARMA is designed to work with your Karma drone by including a BP-2BELT so other modules can be added, and slid through the SS-DRONE (sold separately).
- 1000d Cordura brand nylon
- Triple-bonded nylon threads for rugged long-life construction
- BP-2BELT included for add-on modules
- Zippered compartment secures Karma in place
- Provides quick access & storage while filming
- Weight: 0.25 lb / 0.11 kg
- Interior: 4.25" x 2.5" x 11.75" / 10.8 x 6.35 x 29.85 cm
- Exterior: 5" x 4.5" x 12.5" / 12.7 x 11.43 x 31.75 cm
- GoPro Karma Gimbal
- Karma Holster Unit