The CH-GMBL Camera Holster is the perfect "run-and-gun" field solution for filming with the a hand held gimbal. The holster is constructed of durable, abrasion-resistant 1000-denier Cordura Nylon, which is used to make some of the toughest military tactical gear. Our Cordura is treated with an extra layer of water-resistant coating for maximum protection against water and debris. It is also cold-crack tested at -40°F for 4 hours.
There is a long zipper down the front of the holster that can be zipped up to provide a tighter grip around the gimbal. The zipper is reverse-sewn to extend the life of the zipping mechanism and to further prevent debris from entering the main compartment of the holster. Unzipping the zipper allows for easier removal or insertion of the gimbal unit. A cover folds down over the gimbal while the camera is in the holster. The cover securely connects to the holster body with Velcro when in the closed position. The cover helps keep the gimbal securely in place in the holster and is also an effective layer of protection from water and dust.
A thick Nylon-webbing belt is included for mounting the holster on. The belt has a strong plastic clip and adjusts to fit most waist sizes. The belt has four (4) D-ring clips ideal for hanging Portabrace Cable Binders (CB-810), small belt pouches, or other accessories.
- 1000d Cordura brand nylon
- Triple-bonded nylon threads for rugged long-life construction
- Nylon Belt with Clip and D-rings included
- Zippered compartment secures Osmo in place
- Provides quick access & storage while filming
- Weight: 0.25 lb / 0.11 kg
- Interior: 4.25" x 2.5" x 11.75" / 10.8 x 6.35 x 29.85 cm
- Exterior: 5" x 4.5" x 12.5" / 12.7 x 11.43 x 31.75 cm
- DJI Osmo
- Osmo Holster Unit
- Nylon Belt with Clip and D-rings