Portbrace Custom Case service provide you with a wide range of design and custom sewn field solution. Whether you need custom sewing service for an existing design or a full new design with sewing and production, our skilled team will be with you every step of the way.
We manufacture our cases in Vermont,USA, where we have two production facilities. We have the capabilities and capacity to create custom designed cases in small quantities or large runs(thousands of units).
Watch a video about Portabrace from CNBC's "Mike On America"
Available Custom Case Service Include:
- Material recommendations and sourcing
- Design suggestions based on over 40 years of producing cases for extreme field conditions
- Experience with GSA contract,Military design and production
- Reliable,experienced account management to work with you every step of the way
- High-quality materials and sewing techniques
- The highest inspection standards
Some Example of Our Custom Case Projects are:
- EMT/Medical Cases
- Highly-Customized Camera & Production Equipment Cases
- ALL-weather Covers(protection from rain,dust,and cold temperatures)
- Vehicle Covers
BUILT TO LAST, SINCE 1972
Portabrace cases have been built by hand in Vermont since 1972. And while professional audio and video technology continues to change at a relentlessly fast pace, one thing has remained the same for over 40 years: our commitment to quality. From the highest quality materials, to the hand-built wooden equipment models, to the reinforced sewing techniques designed to strengthen weight-bearing contact points, our production processes are designed to make our cases the toughest and most reliable products available.