Buy Now! MSRP $429.00
The New POL-DSLR/C300 modular Polar Cover has a thick layer of padded insulation and is lined with Mylar® fabric to reflect heat back towards the camera. Air-activated heat packs (PHP-2 sold separately) can be inserted into interior mesh pockets for extra heat during extreme cold-weather shooting.
Insulated-protection is also provided for the LCD viewfinder, which can be quickly accessed under a Velcro-sealed cover. There's also a shotgun mic protector and a lens-hood to prevent condensation on the lens when returning indoors. The new modular design works for either standard lens or matte box.
- Fully insulated for maximum protection
- LCD insulated protection & easy viewing access
- Shotgun mic protection
- Anti-slip collars form tight seal around lens or matte box
- Insulated lens cap prevents lens condensation
- Made in the USA
- Central tripod access
- Made with unique Mylar and Phase-change materials
- Long fleece sleeves for operator comfort
"Porta-Brace is not only concerned with the shapes of the latest video equipment and how it is used in the field, but with the shape of the human body and how it is used in the field." -NS